Distence Oy is looking for Sales / Business Development manager to join our team in Espoo. Do you want a position in the frontline of industrial internet? Are you passionate about sales and business development? Keep reading and apply to join us.
About the role
We seek a talented, experienced sales professional to assume responsibility selling Distence into key customers in Finland and abroad. As we are growth company seeking for exponential growth this position focuses on winning new customers.
You will be working very closely with your colleagues to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
As a successful sales executive, you will take a consultative approach and you are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisor. This is a great opportunity for professionals in the IoT or industrial maintenance sales to build on their existing track record by growing our business.
- Generate revenue for Distence from new customers
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Developing and expanding business in alignment with market and product development initiatives
- Continuously deliver accurate forecasts to Distence management to assist in business planning and reporting
- Preparing sales plans in association with management; assisting company growth for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Drive a qualified pipeline within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company’s products and services,
- Enhancing the corporate reputation and visibility in Finland and abroad through promotion of Distence products and technical expertise
Requirements & personal skills
- Experience in solution sales and preferably in the IoT and/or industrial maintenance domain
- University degree in technical or commercial studies
- Position requires travelling in Nordics and central Europe
- Agility and pioneer attitude
- Track record of selling new business Named Accounts
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Proven success in selling to CxO level executives
- Excellent networking ability
- Ability to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Strong negotiation skills
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written) in English and Finnish. Skills in
- Swedish and German are a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and word effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
This is a small team with large potential for growth.
SalesOnly Finland Oy will assist us in recruitment. For more information you can contact SalesOnly’s recruitment consultant Mikko Törni at +358 40 185 0303. http://www.salesonly.fi/nykyiset-tyot/43-sales-manager/
For more information about the company visit: www.distence.fi