Distence Oy is looking to hire two Sales / Business Development managers to join our team to promote the Condence.io-product. Do you want a position in the frontline of industrial internet? Are you passionate about sales and business development? Keep reading and apply to join us.
About the role
We seek a talented, experienced sales professional to assume responsibility in selling Condence to potential customers. As we are a growth company, aiming for exponential growth, this position focuses on winning new customers with a standardized offering.
As a successful sales executive, you will take a consultative approach and you are looked upon by our customers as a trusted advisor. This position is an excellent opportunity for professionals in the IoT or industrial maintenance sales.
- New customer acquisition
- Preparing sales plans in association with management; assisting company growth for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Drive a qualified pipeline within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company’s products and services
Requirements & personal skills
- Experience in technical solution sales and preferably in the industrial domain
- University degree in technical or commercial studies
- Position requires travelling in Nordics and central Europe
- Ability to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written) in English. Skills in Finnish, Swedish and Germany are a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined. We are a small team with a large potential for growth.
- Great co-workers
- Exciting product and market
- International market opportunity
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Competitive compensation
Please send your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th of Jan 2020 .
For further information about the opening reach out to Janne-Pekka Karttunen +358 400 938 267 or email@example.com